Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday

Successful fast yesterday, followed by a fasted mile-and-a-bit walk at Lee's pace (faster than I would have preferred on swollen feet).  153.8 this morning, so some of the water is gone.  I was also in moderate ketosis last night.  Back on track.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • two sirloin burger patties
  • TJ's green chili salsa
  • monterrey jack cheese
  • potato chips (1/2 Lay's deli bag)
  • 1/4 of a Hershey's dark chocolate almond bar (large size - roughly equivalent to the amount of Lindt I normally have)
And that was it.  I'm now re-reading my Whole 30 guide, thinking about taking another stab at that.  Lee says he's on board, but we will be having some conversations about what is truly entailed before I believe it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment