Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday

151.2 this morning; not sure why.  Slept pretty well last night, but did have a nasty toe cramp yesterday evening and a minor leg cramp overnight, which probably means I should be salting my food more.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • about 15 macadamia nuts, I think
  • salad with chicken and parmesan cheese and (nasty) caesar dressing
  • summer sausage
  • bratwurst - about 2/3 of a brat
  • salad with italian dressing
  • a few potato chips - maybe 6
  • 1/4 Hershey's dark chocolate bar with almonds
  • 2 pieces of medium cheddar
I was in "trace" ketosis again at bedtime last night; I'm thinking it needs to be stronger for me to lose weight right now.  However, that was a pretty healthy day's eating, all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment