Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday

Last workday - thank heaven!  The sun is out, most of the snow from Wednesday has melted (although last night's freezing temperatures and frost finally did in my poor daffodils!), and the weekend looks set fair.  And my right ear is partly deaf.  Started at bedtime last night; I have irrigated it with peroxide and water and have done the Neil-Med thing to my sinuses, and took a Sudafed this morning.  So far, no improvement.  I'm still hopeful that the Sudafed will do something.

Woke up feeling like an inflated balloon this morning, head to toe, so inflammation is rife.  152.2 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • 3 pieces of Swiss cheese and a bite of Muenster curd (they've started getting rather ripe, so I stopped there)
  • Fuzzy's giant salad with shredded beef and queso for dressing (a few tortilla chips in there, but not many)
  • 2 squares of Lindt 85%
  • 1/2 cup of walnuts
I look at that, and I figure heavy ketosis.  But the bedtime test?  Clean - no trace, nothing.  Go figure.  Things are definitely out of whack right now.

Gardening and things of that sort this weekend, I think.  I have more areas that need cleanup.  And I would really like to get my hearing back, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment