Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday

We ate pretty well yesterday.  And I'm down a bit - 152.2.  Fingers are still a bit swollen, so there's more water there to remove.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a small handful of macadamias (about 6)
  • salad with chicken breast and blue cheese dressing
  • burger with cheddar and bacon mixed in
  • salad with vinaigrette dressing
  • walnuts
  • 3 chocolate almonds
That was it.  We did discuss ways and means to eat for the next few weeks, and we're going back to hard-core low carb.  Meat and leaves.  Which, I would tend to say, describes yesterday pretty accurately.  I showed a trace of ketosis at bedtime, about what I would expect.  We've had breakfast today - eggs and bacon - and I have another chicken salad.  I mean to make some homemade Caesar dressing for these salads, but haven't had the presence of mind to do so the last couple of days.  Hopefully tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment