Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday

The renewed commitment to low-carb eating seems to be going well; I'm down to 151.0 this morning, even with sore feet and ankles and swollen fingers.  I don't know if it's the commitment, or that our evenings have been crazy-busy lately, but I have had a much reduced urge to snack so far this week.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • salad with chicken and blue cheese dressing
  • small steak
  • green beans with bacon and onions (Southern style)
  • 4 dark chocolate almonds
A short list - usually bodes well.  A little ketosis last night at bedtime.  Fasted breakfast for convenience today; I have another chicken salad with me - this time, with a new Caesar dressing recipe.  And a lot of Parmesan cheese.  I think we've been a bit low-fat over the past couple of days, but the eating feels basically right.

No comments:

Post a Comment