Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday

My feet are still so swollen that my toes hurt.  Along with wrists and thumb joints and other miscellaneous bits.  I just feel inflated.  Annoying.

152.8 today, so it is going away, although not in the way I would have expected.  I think I won't go into details.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • eggs scrambled with ground beef and spinach
  • a bag of M&Ms
  • a bag of peanuts - both around 3 pm due to hunger that would not go away
  • Fuzzy's shredded beef salad (small this time), with just their hot sauce for dressing
  • pickled green beans
  • two pieces of cheese
Somehow, it felt like more.  No ketosis at bedtime, though.  And my legs are fasciculating this morning, although I didn't have any cramps or anything last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment