Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday

Last pleasant day before yet another snowstorm.  I ate very light yesterday due to extreme lack of hunger; I'm thinking the ketosis has settled in to do its stuff.  150.2 this morning, still feeling waterlogged, though.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements - we're going to do K2 daily for a while
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • 10 macadamia nuts
  • 3 pieces of cheese
  • a milk-chocolate yogurt-filled Ritter sport mini bar (8 grams of carbs, and delicious)
That was it.  Seems odd, but I got involved working on figuring out if we can redo the kitchen properly, and before I knew it, it was bedtime.  I know I eat from boredom, but that's a pretty vivid illustration of it.  And it's nice to have something interesting to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment