Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday

Great sleep two nights ago, and I was hoping for more all day yesterday - I don't know if I was having a fresh bout of low-carb flu or was just tired, but I was groggy all day yesterday.  Got to sleep okay last night, and woke up abruptly at 3:50 am, to toss and turn until the alarm went off, when I promptly rolled over and got an awful cramp in my left calf.  I ache from neck to toe (my head doesn't hurt that I can tell, anyway) this morning.  

149.6 this morning.  Not surprising; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • macadamia nuts (just over the 1/4 cup size, I think, for the day)
  • the Snickers bar that was on my desk
  • a vending bag of peanuts
  • two skewers of teriyaki beef
  • cashew chicken, no rice
  • a fortune cookie
  • the last of the malted milk eggs (Hallelujah!) - a small handfull of the small ones
  • a square of dark chocolate
  • two pieces of cheese
Weird, that's a short list - I thought I ate worse than that.  It was still pretty high carb, considering, and I tested for ketones at bedtime and there were none.

Had breakfast today - eggs and sausages, and I have some olives with me for snacking.  I'm not hungry yet, which is good - better than yesterday, anyway.  So I hope to save the olives for later in the day.  I have also taken Advil for the aches - yesterday was certainly inflammatory eating, and that may be why I feel icky.

No comments:

Post a Comment