Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday

Weekend eating was, well, odd.  Saturday felt like it was pretty LCHF but I was up half a pound on Sunday morning; Sunday felt like all-carbs, all the time, and I was down a pound this morning.  148.4.  Calories-in-calories out makes no sense here on the ground.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • Primal Blueprint beaten-egg "pancake" with berries (yum)
  • two pieces of bacon
  • cheese
  • a mini "Ritter Sport" milk chocolate with yogurt
  • half of an almond chocolate cherry scone
  • vegetables with dip (mostly guacamole)
  • about 2 tortilla chips
  • salad with zesty italian dressing (commercial)
  • fruit salad
  • peppers/sausage with spaghetti sauce
  • ice cream (more fruit salad with it)
I feel like there was more, but that is seriously all I can recall.  But between the candy, the ice cream, the fruit, and the almond scone, it felt very high carb - and when I tested for ketones last night, I got nothing.  So probably it was higher carb than it should have been.

Fasting breakfast today, sort of - didn't want to get up, and I'm eating through 12 macadamia nuts right now.  Anticipate BBQ turkey salad for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment