Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday

151.4 today for no particular reason, and my stomach's upset.  I ate taco meat and meatloaf at Country Buffet last night; reasonably certain that neither product is 100% meat, so it's probably something to do with that.  On the way to work this morning, I decided to recommit to the fat fast starting today; I've had nothing but tea-with-cream this morning so far, so I can.  Do it today and over the weekend and gauge the ketosis - I'm really hoping I'm still enough adapted not to be all brain dead today, but we shall see.  I have macadamias with me, and we are doing Mexican for dinner, so I will be having naked fajitas with lots of guac and sour cream.  And laying off the chips - the plan is to eat no more than 5 of them, which I was able to do a while back.

Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • olives
  • potato chips (2 handfuls)
  • cheese (2 pieces)
  • taco meat with sour cream, queso, lettuce, cheese, and salsa on
  • meat loaf
  • green beans
  • a measured small amount of walnuts
I think that was it.  We got home and I took a bath, and only had the walnuts after I got out, because I was legitimately hungry.  It's a start.  Today will be a further move in the right direction.  And I will be avoiding wine for the foreseeable future.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment