Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday

The plot thickens.  149.2 today, with water weight - my ankles are puffy.  Mild ketosis last night, to be expected after chips and salsa and flour-based green chile at dinner.  On the other hand, chips and salsa and flour-based green chile on top of the almond-flour scone at breakfast should have led to weight gain, so of course, I'm down a pound.  Calories in, calories out, right?  Except, I did nothing to expend 3500 of the buggers, as I did nothing the day before to consume that many in excess.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • the last almond flour chocolate cherry scone
  • another small container (1 oz) of clotted cream, which I all but licked empty
  • butter roasted pecans
  • chips and salsa
  • guacamole
  • naked chicken fajitas
  • green chile
  • cheese
  • dark chocolate - 2 squares of Lindt 85%
I think that was everything, and compared to the rest of the week, it was excessive, so of course, created weight loss.  Sheesh!

Another dinner out tonight - at a meat-oriented restaurant.  Been kind of an expensive week, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment