Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday

Seriously?  150.2 this morning, albeit with swollen ankles, so I'm guessing some water is hanging about.  Nonetheless, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 10 macadamia nuts
  • 8 oz sirloin steak
  • southern style green beans (2 orders)
  • cheddar cheese (ultimately 2-1/2 pieces)
  • almond flour chocolate cherry scone
That. Was. It.  A little high in carbs, due to the scone (of which, I ate the last for breakfast this morning).  Fewer than 1500 calories.  There is no way I should be gaining weight on that.

Disgusted?  Yeah, a bit.  Obviously, I should not be losing weight right now, at least, not according to my body.  No idea what it's trying to hang on to, and I think the nutrition is pretty good these days.  I'm assuming it's effing hormones - or lack thereof.  

Sleep is going better than it had been, for which I'm grateful, and on most days (not today) I'm pretty energetic, so I think the fat fasts and goal of ongoing keto-adaptation, if not outright ketosis, was the right thing.  A test last night had me at light-to-moderate ketosis.

Achy and possibly tired today; don't know why.  It may be related to the water weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment