Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday

Hmm.  It appears that the fat fast worked, at least, sorta.  I ate crap yesterday (started out writing "carp", which would have been fine), and am down to 149.4 today.  That has to mean that if I could avoid the crap, I'd be lower, and that my metabolism is in a bit of a reset right now.

My problem is with sugar.  If it's in the house in an edible form, I succumb to the cravings - did twice yesterday.  I will be glad when the Easter candy is done, that's for sure.  Here's yesterday:
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (maybe 6 pieces?)
  • salami
  • strawberries
  • walnuts
  • chocolate malted milk eggs (little ones, 2 handsful)
  • steak
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • potato chips (the end of the Zapps Voodoo chips)
Starting out today with a fasted breakfast and a bag of macadamia nuts for starvation emergencies.  The plan would be to get to dinner with a few of them uneaten.  However, I'm a bit hungry now, so I don't know how well that will work.  I also still have a Snickers bar on my desk, from last week, and may end up eating it as well.  I hope not, but can't predict how the day will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment