Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday

I would not advise my weight-loss method this week to anyone, but I am at 148.8 this morning.  The net result of my business meeting was a two-day fast.  I say "net" because I did eat on Tuesday.  I also drank to excess.  I think I'll leave it at that.  I did not eat on Wednesday, except for about half a bag of Skittles.  Junk food, pure sugar, but it was all I could stand; I didn't even like the taste of tea.

I am more or less recovered now and was able to eat yesterday, but not a lot.  Here's the details:

·         Tea with half-and-half

·         A couple of pieces of bacon

·         A couple of strawberries

·         About a half-cup of hash-browns

·         A bag of potato chips

·         A burger and a half (sirloin burger patties, not grassfed)

·         Green chile

·         Cheddar cheese

·         3 malted milk eggs and one white-chocolate truffle

Not a very paleo or low-carb day, I admit, but I was treading rather carefully.  And, for what it's worth, I managed to be in ketosis at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment