Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday

148.8 today.  Not sure why.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 2 helpings (12 each) of macadamia nuts
  • 1 helping of butter-roasted pecans
  • 1/2 chocolate cherry almond flour scone
  • salad with turkey; blue cheese dressing
I think that was it for the day.  So you can see why I might have expected a bit different result this morning.  I hardly think there were enough carbs in the scone to do much of anything in the way of fat storage; in fact, I showed light to moderate ketosis at bedtime last night.  Whatever.  It may be that I'm not eating enough to have a metabolism.  I don't know, really.  At this point, I think I need to start doing the Primal Blueprint movement stuff - more walking, some weights, and what-not.  Need to do something to prep for the Bolder Boulder, in any event.  If the weather would cooperate, I might manage it, but it's snowing again.  Seriously.  My mental state is so numb that I can barely muster outrage at that fact right now.

Had breakfast today.  A scone, clotted cream (for real - oh yum!!!), and bacon.  We'll see how the rest of the day goes, but dinner is probably taco salad at Fuzzy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment