Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday

That's odd.  Moderate to strong ketosis last night, and I think my eating was gauged to maintain that.  So why am I half a pound up this morning, please?  149.2.  I don't feel swollen up, so it really makes no sense.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 1/4 cup butter roasted pecans
  • Quarter-pounder with cheese, no bun
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • 8-oz sirloin
  • green beans with bacon
  • measured serving of walnuts
  • 2 squares of dark chocolate with mint
  • about 10 potato chips
That was it.  A pretty short list.  No leg cramps from the ketosis, but I am having fasciculation right now.  I guess my body just really doesn't want to lose weight right now.  Fine, whatever.  I'm going to keep on with LCHF for the foreseeable future, and maintain ketosis since I prefer the mental state and energy.

No plans for tomorrow, although we are going to a family gathering on Sunday.  Not really very into it, I have to say.  At least it's sunny, and we're not slated to get snow again until after the weekend.  Unfortunately, after the weekend, we will be getting more snow.  This has been an annoying spring.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment