Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday

Ugh.  148.8 when I stepped on the scale this morning, and most of it water, I believe.  We walked a lot on Saturday, with aches and pains as a result on Sunday.  And I ate crap all day yesterday.  Here's the list:
  • Cracker Barrel hash brown casserole (but oh, did it taste good - if I'd just stopped there...)
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • chips and guac and salsa
  • iced tea
  • Chicken Enchilada Soup at Chilis (not really sure what was in it)
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • iced tea
  • walnuts
  • cheese
My stomach is unhappy this morning, so I'm fasting - the real deal this time, no cheese with me, and every intention of avoiding the machines all day.  I may have a fat-bomb smoothie for dinner, depending on how the afternoon/early evening goes.

I'm still a bit achy in a few places, such as behind my knees.  I did take my vitamins this morning, and may have had 2 fish oil, which should help with that.  We'll see how things are in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment