Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday

I think that's 5 or 6 days without 8 hours' sleep.  I am a zombie this morning.  Woke up at 3:30 - not because of the cold; I got that fixed - and could not get back to sleep.  The dog helped - she needed to go outside around 4:00 again.

I don't know how long cortisol takes to start doing damage, but this needs to stop. 

144.6 again this morning.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • cheese
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • more cheese
  • pizza top (pepperoni, cheese, tomato)
  • chocolate almonds
  • walnuts
I think that was it - I don't remember.  I was utterly uninspired by dinnertime yesterday, so I went with quick and easy.  I know I need to eat things that are not cheese, but when it's just me and I'm so dragged out like this, it's very hard to even think of anything else.  Which is to say, I had cheese this morning and have more cheese with me.

Weekend in Phoenix.  I will probably have my naked double quarter pounder for dinner tonight at the airport.  Not sure what else, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment