Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday, continued

Yesterday's eating went like this:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • hazel nuts
  • 6 oz filet wrapped with bacon
  • wedge salad with tomatoes and blue cheese dressing
  • green beans
  • iced tea
  • cashews
  • chocolate cherries (only 2)
  • cheese
I came home from dinner wanting to eat.  I don't know why; seems like there was plenty there so satiate me, but I snacked a good bit last evening.  I was hungry going in to dinner, so I suppose it's possible that I just didn't get enough at the meal itself.

No idea what I'm having tonight - possibly meatballs with some sort of swedish/stroganoff inspired sauce (sauteed mushrooms, sour cream, beef stock, allspice?).  Possibly just cheese, or something like that.  On my own for the next two weeks, roughly.  I'm hoping to use the time to get rid of this 6-ish pounds I've acquired recently, or to turn it into muscle.

Wall pushups and squats tonight, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment