Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday

Fasting this morning - 146.6 and a slight case of indigestion said to.  Not sure where the latter came from.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs with spinach, mushrooms, ham, and cheese
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese snacks
  • M&Ms - work has not been helpful lately, and I'm eating from frustration
  • BBQ turkey
  • baked potato with butter and sour cream
  • cole slaw
  • wine
  • chocolate cherries
I think that was it.  Not sure what is causing the indigestion, but it - and the need to get Lee and my car on the road to the dealer (oil service, early) - made a good reason to do a fast today.  I didn't even bring cheese snacks - so I hope that I've still got the keto-adaptation to keep me going until dinner.  I think I do.  I'll know for sure around 2 this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment