Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday

I have put the damned cashews in the garage fridge for the duration.  When Lee gets back, he can take them back out, but I need them to be relatively unavailable.  Had some more last night - for the salt, I guess.  Maybe I should just go eat some salt.  147.2 still this morning.  I am fasting.

Yesterday looked like this:
  • scrambled eggs with stuff in them (ham, mushrooms, peppers)
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • hazel nuts
  • cheese
  • salami
  • an apple
  • chocolate blue berries
  • dark chocolate
  • bloody cashews
Cravings suck.  I will get this figured out.

Despite it being an IF day, I do have cheese with me.  So I'm not necessarily aiming at making it to dinner - I can if I want, though.  We'll see how things go.  Soup or meatballs for dinner tonight - I am defrosting both and will have to eat one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment