Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday

I caved into boredom again yesterday - M&Ms this time.  I made them last, though - spun out a single vending machine package over a 2-hour stretch.  I guess that keeps their carbs from being an official "bolus", right?  Seriously, I really need to find something else to keep my mind occupied during the long stretches of not enough to do at work.  I brought nuts with me today, thinking they might be a better boredom snack, since they come in lots of small pieces.  We shall see.

Eating was something like this:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • M&Ms
  • large taco salad - lettuce, tomato, gf beef (half-pound), cheese, sour cream, salsa
  • iced tea
  • cashews (just a few)
  • walnuts
  • chocolate cherries (I think)
147.0 this morning.  I will find a way to avoid the machines today, somehow.

Did 40 wall pushups during a commercial break last night, but no squats.  My shoulders feel pretty okay, and did not wake me up in the middle of the night, which makes me think I did them wrong.  I'll wait until tomorrow for the official verdict, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment