Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday

Already a slow week; I woke up with the alarm this morning convinced that it was Wednesday; it's not, obviously.  It is very dark in the mornings anymore, making it even harder to get up - I'm sure if I were so fully Paleo that I didn't use an alarm clock, I'd be "getting up with the sun", not beating it by an hour.  It's starting to rise as I leave the house around 6:50 am.

So, 147.4 this morning, trending in the correct direction again.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • tea with cream
  • Monday's usual supplements
  • cheese
  • bacon
  • sliced tomatoes
  • cashews
  • chocolate cherries
The cheese came in several installments - mid-day (call it lunch if you want), and again as part of dinner.  I'm less achy than I was yesterday, although still a bit swollen, so I think there's more water there to lose.  I didn't do any lift-heavy-things work yesterday, other than hoisting a water bottle onto the cooler once, because of the aches and pains; I think I will do some tonight.

Waiting eagerly for my Make it Paleo cookbook; it looks to have shipped already, but whether it's to my place or my folks, I don't know.  I've also been listing out options for feeding myself while Lee's gone - been a while since he's had an extended road trip like this, so I have to think about it in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment