Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday

I tend to think the potato chips may have triggered some reward-eating last night - to the tune of 8-10 chocolate almonds throughout the evening.  Well, that, and the fact that I was eating mindlessly - so much so that I got through 3 almonds without recalling them at all.  Just looked up and realized that they had been there and were now gone.

146.0 this morning, still.  I'm good with that - and the scale, I think, was wandering in the 145.something region before settling, so it's probably on the low side of that number.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • fat bomb smoothie (about 2/3 can of coconut milk's worth, mixed berries, protein powder, vanilla)
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • potato chips
  • pepperoni pizza topping with mozzarella and tomatoes and herbs
  • cheese
  • chocolate almonds
  • 1 square of 85% Lindt chocolate
That was it.  I hadn't done the pizza topping thing in a while, and I really liked this version - sliced pepperoni layered in a pan with mozzarella, chopped tomatoes, italian spice blend and garlic powder, then cooked at 350 until the cheese was bubbly - I finished it off under the broiler.  Way yummy, and very messy, since there is nothing to absorb the fat or juices.  It's eaten with a fork.

I had the rest of the fat bomb smoothie this morning - about half as much as yesterday, so I brought some cheese with me to work, for the inevitable hunger afterwards.  Dinner out tonight - but at a steakhouse, and I am prepared with my menu selection.  Probably fast breakfast tomorrow, as it's entirely possible I will be spending that time outside knocking snow off the trees.  Ugh.  Not welcoming winter with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment