Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday

I am really not sure how on earth I lost weight over the weekend, but I did - 145.2 this morning.  And I was 147-something yesterday, to boot.  Water, I think - and hormones.  No clear idea of what I ate yesterday - an omelet smothered in hot green chile at one end of the day, and meat loaf and green beans at the other, with a lot of snack-food (nuts, cheese, chocolate-covered fruit) in between, I believe.

Wow - nothing much else to say.  We ate at a French restaurant with friends on Saturday night and I had a great salad, and a chicken-and-stuff dish with sausage and potatoes in it - and Floating Island for dessert, which was so sweet it nearly hurt to swallow.  Tasty, but painful, and I didn't finish it.  Friday I made the mistake of thinking that PF Chang's Orange Peel Beef would be free of flour - they breaded the beef.  Also tasty, but I paid for it in spades on Saturday morning.

We had a pretty restful weekend - which I needed after being just wrung out all week last week.  No idea if it was enough, and last night's sleep was not helpful at all, so I'm a bit worn out this morning.

Ah, well - onward!  Plunge into a new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment