Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday

I am still fighting something that is leaving me exhausted right now - I have no idea what, but it's certainly unhelpful when my night's sleep breaks itself up, waking me at weird intervals 3-4 times for no reason other than my mind thinks it's time to wake up.  So I'm a rag this morning.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • fasted breakfast, just supplements and tea with cream
  • cheese snacks (broke the fast at 17 hours)
  • potato chips
  • a scotch
  • chips and guacamole and salsa (not very many)
  • burger with bacon, swiss, and avocado on it
  • cottage cheese
  • pickle spear
  • 4 chocolate cherries
I think that's everything.  146.0 this morning.  I have olives and sauerkraut with me for snacking purposes, or lunch, whichever fits better.  Probably doing a movie tonight, for which I'll bring coconut flakes and nuts with me, and avoid the popcorn.  And try not to fall asleep.

I think I'll plan on a fairly rest-centric weekend.  And maybe whatever it is will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment