Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday

I am still retaining water, but I know why now, and it should disperse shortly.  145.0 this morning.  I'm very stiff and sore and tired today.  Here is yesterday's eating:
  • fat bomb smoothie
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements (double fish oil)
  • tea with cream (the dairy kind)
  • walnuts
  • M&Ms (dammit - but I made the choice, so what can I say?)
  • sliced smoked turkey with mustard bbq sauce
  • cole slaw
  • iced tea (partly sweetened by a waitress convinced that only women order sweet tea, I think - ugh!)
  • a few chocolate blueberries
I guess that's it.  Three-day weekend forthcoming, with not a lot to get done, so we'll see how that goes.  Got the 5K on Monday.  I think I'll do the smoothie as breakfast that day - it should be near perfect for creating and sustaining energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment