Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday

The weekend's weight is not disappearing as I would have hoped.  I'm back down to 146.2 this morning, which is better than yesterday, but not much.  I brought cheese snacks today; hope that they will sort things out on the snacking front, at least.

I'm less achy than yesterday - I should be; I took 4 fish oils throughout the day.  But I didn't have a comfortable night's sleep, so I think there's still some inflammation there somewhere.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements; extra fish oil
  • trail mix (peanuts, almonds, cashews, m&ms, raisins)
  • bratwurst
  • Boar's Head sauerkraut (I don't know for sure if it is a fermented product, but it's sold cold)
  • smoked turkey with a mustard BBQ sauce (definitely had corn syrup in it; not sure what else)
  • cole slaw
  • cashews (very small handful)
  • more fish oil
  • walnuts
I think that was everything.  The trail mix was definitely boredom eating, and I hope it was better than the potato chips; neither was a good choice, really.

I was tired yesterday evening in a way I haven't been for a very long time - just foot-draggingly weary.  And a bit stupid, to boot - I was struggling to recall words like sauerkraut.  Food helped, and I fell asleep later than Lee did, but it was still remarkably easy to get to sleep, so I think I'm still tired.  The only thing I can come up with as a reason is that I was mildly sick last week; maybe it's lingering after-effects.

Well, onward.  Not entirely sure I'm over being tired yet, but I will see if there are other things I should do to clean up my eating a bit.  Maybe that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment