Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday

About time we got through the weekend - and I thought I ate pretty well.  Apparently not.  147.0 this morning, indigestion, and a wretched night's sleep last night.  Ah, well, we are about to fix things.  I'm fasting this morning because of the indigestion, and we are on the brink of starting the Whole30 in some fashion.  Need to go shopping first, though, get some ground pork to make sausage patties from. 

Yesterday's eating was not all that bad, just at restaurants.  Like this:
  • scrambled eggs
  • strawberries
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • gyro meat
  • greek salad with feta
  • french fries
  • ketchup
  • cheese snacks
  • chocolate cherries
  • hazel nuts
The day before involved Mexican food, most of which was at least partly paleo, but I did eat rice at both occasions.  Oh, and part of a cheesecake at dessert for dinner.  So I can see where the extra weight came from (actually, I can feel it; I'm pretty stiff).

I turned 50 over the weekend, and for the record, would just like to say how nice it is to feel better than I did at 30.  Thanks, Paleo!

No comments:

Post a Comment