Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday

I am inflamed.  No other way to describe it; I hurt from head to toe, just a little.  Fingers are swollen, my back aches.  I'm stiff.  No idea why.  I took double fish oil this morning in hopes that it will fix what ails me, but not sure it will. 

I was still really tired yesterday; Lee got back from a meeting at 8:30 last night and opted to watch TV in bed.  I joined him, and read for maybe 10 minutes before I succumbed - lights out, and I remember nothing until 4:25 this morning when the dog decided she needed to be outside.  And after letting her out and a few minutes to relax again, I fell back asleep, until the alarm went, and once again after that, I think.  I can't quite believe the trip to Seattle took that much out of me; maybe it's just Fall.  It's pitch-dark in the mornings again, dammit, for one thing.  I hate that.

146.6 this morning.  Ugh.  Still water, much of it, I think.  But I ate crap yesterday, which couldn't have helped much.  Something like this:
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage (the last of the Jimmy Dean natural stuff - which was very good)
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements for Monday
  • potato chips (bad salt craving)
  • hazel nuts (boredom)
  • stuffed green peppers with meat and rice and cheese and tomato sauce
  • salad with ham
  • nasty commercial greek salad dressing
  • chocolate cherries (only 2 of them)
  • cashews (small, controlled portion)
  • cheddar snacks
  • gouda snacks
  • walnuts
I was craving salt badly yesterday - no idea why, especially when I'm already retaining water like crazy.  I need to resist the chips today, especially since they are cooked in seed oils and I'm having inflammation - I don't need to add n-6 to my diet right now.  Meant to bring cheese with me, but I forgot it, so it will be a Day Of Willpower, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment