Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday

Hmm.  I think I've hit a snag.  145.2 this morning, after a day in which I thought I'd eaten rather well.  Here's the list:
scrambled eggs with spinach and leftover pot roast
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • hazel nuts
  • cheese steak without a bun
  • cottage cheese
  • ice tea
  • cheese snacks
  • cashews
  • coconut
  • chocolate blueberries
Ah, well, that explains it.  I hadn't eaten all that well, I just blocked out some things.  Not exactly where I would want to be on the brink of a weekend away from home, but there it is.  Perhaps I can fast some part of the weekend - skip lunches religiously or something.  Guess I'll be fairly careful.
I think our Whole30 has devolved into a period in which we avoid dairy scrupulously and cut way back on sugar (i.e., dump the chocolate everythings), but do our best on the processed foods.  And Lee will have stevia (if I can find some at TJs) but no cream in his coffee.  Crossing my fingers that we find it a valuable exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment