- Fat bomb smoothie (the real blender is a big improvement, although it leaves whole strawberries in the mix)
- tea with cream
- the usual supplements, with double fish-oil
- cheese (baby-bel gouda snack)
- Olive Garden salad without croutons (seed oils in this, possibly)
- Olive Garden mixed grill - and I ate some, but not all, of the fried potatoes
- Glass of sweet sparkling red wine - a very odd combination
- chocolate mint
- chocolate almonds
The Whole30 is looking more and more inevitable.
The Fives continue to work well - I can feel some changes in the mechanics of my feet and ankles as I walk - and they're starting to persist into times when I don't have them on. By Labor Day, I ought to be in fine fettle for a 5K with them.