Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday

At one point, yesterday, I seriously considered a 24-hour breakfast-to-breakfast fast, but since Lee had been waiting for me to get home in order to go to dinner, I didn't do it.  We went to Red Lobster instead.  Here's yesterday's eats:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (a new variety, with maple syrup involved - smells like pancakes, tastes vaguely of an off-brand sweetened cereal - and we bought it in bulk at Costco.  Oh, well.)
  • the usual supplements, plus the weekly K-2
  • tea with cream
  • tea throughout the day, without cream
  • two nasty stale breath mints (they're all gone, now)
  • a skewer of garlic-grilled shrimp
  • a skewer of grilled scallops
  • broccoli
  • some rice pilaf
  • a glass of Chardonnay
  • chocolate almonds and blueberries
142.8 this morning - rather unexpected, as I thought my weekend's gain would be hanging around a bit longer.  Not that I wanted it to, particularly.  Lee said he gained 4 pounds yesterday after much the same breakfast and dinner as I had, and something in teriyaki sauce over lunch.  Water, I imagine, but very discouraging for him.  If he starts getting antsy about his weight again, I will propose doing the Whole 30 with him, but only if he reads their e-book cover-to-cover and is able to explain it to me.  I'm not going on his diet for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment