Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday

I didn't end up fasting yesterday - got peckish, and there was cheese in the fridge.  Oh, well.  Here - more or less - is what I ate yesterday:
  • cheese (Kerrygold Dubliner, sliced cheddar, swiss)
  • walnuts
  • cashews (maybe a handful at most)
  • (dark) chocolate cherries
  • (dark) chocolate almonds
  • (dark) chocolate blueberries
  • brats boiled in Bud Light
  • sliced tomatoes
  • tea with cream
  • fish oil
  • mag citrate (more as a sleep aid than anything)
  • tea without cream
  • a hard cider
142.2 this morning, so I guess it wasn't fat-o-genic.  Spent the day mostly reading, in a recliner with an afghan.  I was sort of functional, but very lethargic, and it was a nice indulgence not to push myself into doing anything in that state.

I really wanted a cookie last night, but was too tired to do anything about it.  Some days, I guess laziness pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment