Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday

Swedish meatballs with gravy.
Cheese enchiladas with green chile.
Weeding.
Accumulated effects of last week's very bad snacks.

I don't know which of these did it, or if they ganged up on me, but I was at 147.8 this morning.  Yikes!  My fingers are stiff and swollen, so I have my suspicion as to the proximate cause, but not what caused it.

Yesterday's eating was something like this:
  • Fat-bomb smoothie
  • bacon
  • turkey bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • olives
  • walnuts
  • cashews
  • cheese snacks
  • chips and salsa (twice)
  • cheese enchiladas
  • green chile
  • some rice
  • advil (first in months - the weeding made my shoulders hurt rather a lot)
I think that was it.  The swedish meatballs were from our inaugural IKEA trip on Saturday (possibly a bit early - it's still a zoo out there!), and tasted wonderful, but definitely were meat-and-something (probably bread) and the gravy was completely opaque, which says to me that there was a lot of flour in there.  Okay, so we've done that.  Probably won't do it again.

We're having beef kebabs marinated in yogurt and spices for dinner tonight - got the yogurt primarily to help one of the dogs get over her digestive upsets, but I'd already defrosted some chunks-o-beef and thought it would be a good combination.  We shall see - it smelled pretty darn boffo. 

Also going to the gym tonight - now that their seasonal maintenance is finished.  I've had the Fives on a good bit this weekend, and realized while weeding, that there would be big advantages to the KSOs - at least, for that sort of activity.  I had to stop and empty out the dirt twice.  Oh well - they're truly broken in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment