Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday

I ate bad things over the weekend, apparently.  Not really sure what, but I know we ate out more than anticipated, and at least one meal included gravy and mashed potatoes.  I was up considerably over the weekend - maybe as high as 145.  Down to 144 even this morning. 

I'm feeling very snacky right now - I tend to think that's a hormonal signal of some sort - so I'm not too worried about the extra pound and some.

Spent a good bit of Friday following along with the Ancestral Health Symposium via Twitter - which is a great way to get the pithy bits as they occur.  I wish I could have come up with a good reason to be there - but the fact is, I'm a computer geek, not a nutrition geek, and that would have been a tough sell to my husband as a vacation (of which I have no allowance left at work, anyway).  Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment