Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday

Yesterday was a kind of down day, so I had a cheat dinner - crispy chile rellenos, which involve wonton wrappers, and I'm sure they're made of wheat.  They were beyond delicious, and I'm paying a little this morning - so be it.  144.6 - another side-effect.  Here's the day's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • potato chips (got hungry mid-day)
  • chips and salsa
  • chile rellenos smothered with green chile
  • some spanish rice
  • iced tea
  • chocolate almonds
I think that was it.  I'm not fasting this morning, but Lee's out of town, so I had three pieces of cheese for breakfast.  Not sure how long they'll last me - but I have to avoid the machines today, because I don't have anything smaller than a $20, and they don't take those.  One way or another...

No comments:

Post a Comment