Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday

And I thought Thursday was bad eating.  Yesterday was, I think, worse:
  • scrambled eggs with ham and cheese in them
  • turkey sausage
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • potato chips
  • AND M&Ms
  • cheese
  • flank steak marinated in oil and vinegar and spices (very good - and it was Whole30 compliant - we're starting to practice)
  • salad with homemade zesty italian dressing - also Whole30 compliant
  • chocolate blueberries - rather a lot
  • walnuts
  • cashews - eaten in a sort of manic way for probably half an hour - I just needed to chew on something
I am fasting this morning - probably not all day, and I have two Babybel goudas with me, to forestall any forays into the machine again.  Despite all that (all that being the sense that my stomach and inflammatory systems are cursing me), I'm still at 144.2 this morning.  Shocking, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment