Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday

Very productive weekend - I am noticing that they're all getting that way these days.  I get fidgety just sitting around, unless I'm actually tired (like I was on Wednesday).  This weekend, I had a haircut, bought more fabric to make clothing from, ran errands (dry cleaners, groceries, etc), made pickle relish, made a skirt, and had my parents over for dinner.  That, on top of the normal weekend stuff like changing sheets and doing laundry and watering plants.

Yesterday's eating went like this:
  • "Southwestern" omelet at a local restaurant - probably gluten free, but I didn't actually ask what was in the green chile
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • a cheese snack
  • 1/2 pound turkey with mustard BBQ sauce
  • cole slaw
  • ribeye steak (big - don't know how big)
  • salad with blue cheese dressing (homemade, but with commercial mayo)
  • baked sweet potato with butter and sour cream
  • a glass of wine
  • chocolate almonds/cherries/blueberries (not very many - it was a very un-snacky day for me)
I'm sore and stiff all over this morning, so I suspect some systemic inflammation from something, although I can't really see anything in yesterday's eats that would have caused it.  142.8 today - over the weekend, I was 142.2 and 142.4, so holding pretty steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment