Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday

Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (doubling up on fish oil just now)
  • smashburger classic, no bun (cheeseburger with tomatoes and pickles, catsup and mustard)
  • smashburger strawberry shake
  • chocolate almonds
  • chocolate cherries
  • walnuts
142.8 this morning, and an upset stomach.  I don't see anything from yesterday that would have been an issue, except that I was taking extra magnesium Wednesday night (and then again yesterday morning); maybe that caused a slight imbalance.

Sleep was choppy - not sure if this was it or not, but I was on my laptop right up until we went to bed. F.lux on it, and working, but maybe it was still an issue.  I wasn't sleepy when we turned the lights out, I know that. 

I don't know if this is the case or not, but even with the stable weight, I seem to be getting thinner.  My wristwatch is looser than it was at Christmas, for sure, and seems looser than it was earlier in the summer.  I've taken a pair of pants in for the second time - and I am pretty sure that the first alteration was in early spring, when my weight was in this same vicinity.  I have not done a bodyfat % measurement in a while, so maybe I'm hallucinating, but I thought I'd note it.

No comments:

Post a Comment