Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday

Sorry! 

That's me, apologizing to my digestive bacteria.  I think they are unhappy with me today.  Something about the meatloaf at Country Buffet last night, I think.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements, plus K-2 and double fish-oil
  • tea with cream
  • cheese snacks
  • country buffet salad (from the salad bar - greens, spinach, mushrooms, carrots)
  • commercial ranch dressing
  • cottage cheese
  • meat loaf
  • green beans
  • fudge
  • dark chocolate
  • walnuts
The fudge was very sweet, and left me wanting to eat more, so I did.  Shouldn't have had it to start with.  But the meat loaf almost certainly included a panade of some sort, and it was likely bread-based, and I'm paying now.  143.8 this morning, to boot.

I need to focus on eating recognizable meat items when out to dinner - nothing made from ground meat and re-formed, or I run this sort of risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment