Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday

Got some sleep last night - artificially assisted, but real sleep.  It helps a lot.  I also crashed at the acupuncturist's for about an hour - amazing how having needles poked in some fairly nerve-heavy spots can knock one out solid.  I think if I could have gone straight from there to bed, I might not have needed the "PM" last night - but it was a precaution against waking at 2 am and being stuck there - one that worked.

Eating yesterday was on the weird side.  I fasted breakfast due to a mild stomach ache, then ate 3 cheese-snacks (pure cheddar) through the morning between 9 and noon.  Got hungry for real mid-afternoon and hit the trail mix and chips - which is not good for me, but could be worse.  We had Mexican for dinner - chips and salsa, and a stacked cheese enchilada with very hot green chile.  Acupuncture after that, and I think I had tea but nothing else.  So not a lot of food, really, but fairly carb-y for me.  I'm at 141.8 this morning, though, so it wasn't very insulinogenic, apparently.  I have a bit of indigestion this morning - ate breakfast, but am wondering if I should have skipped.  I have a lunch scheduled today, so it wouldn't have been much of a fast.

Lee's still suffering from having walked 9 holes of golf on Sunday evening - his legs are stiff, he says.  I think we'll start an evening walking program - should help with my hot flashes (or so the Internet says) and get him more in shape to walk a round more often, which he would like.  Possibly tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment