Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday (first of Daylight Saving Time - ugh)

Spent the weekend in sane Arizona - they don't play this stupid game with the clocks twice a year.  But I had to come home at the end, so I'm paying now. 

We ate reasonably well this weekend - Mexican for lunch on Saturday, with nothing to drink that wasn't sweetened, and ballpark food for dinner.  But!  They had sweet potato fries to go with the burgers, so I had some.  Not nearly as good as the ones in California a few weeks ago, but pretty good.  Lee and Elizabeth didn't care for them - the sweetness seemed misplaced, apparently.  Ate the burger without the bun, as usual - the ballfield did have forks, making that possible.  I don't know what they make the patties with, but it had a peculiar texture - almost like Play-Doh.  Sunday we ate in both meals - eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast, brats for lunch - with chips and guac, so that was less than perfect.  Still, not too bad.  144.4 this morning.

I do see some bad habits forming on my part, though, so I'm going to have to work on them.  I have taken to eating the honey peanuts on airline flights lately - and I don't even like honey peanuts.  Need to get back to refusing them - and whatever else flight attendants are passing out to eat.

Not much else going on this morning.  Four slices of bacon for breakfast, and a couple of hunks of cheese with me to keep me away from the trail mix.  Don't know what dinner will be yet.  But I am sure it will involve meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment