Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday

Nothing much to report today - stuffed bell peppers for dinner (Stouffer's out of the box - too sweet for me, so I only had one) and salad; had lunch for a change and had an elk burger patty with swiss cheese on it and cole slaw.  Chocolate almonds and then walnuts for snacks last night.  Real bacon for breakfast today - yeah!

Did some walking at the gym last night - to help Lee walk on the golf course and hopefully to help me with hot flashes.  I didn't notice any improvement last night, that's for sure.  I may need to get new shoes to walk in - my left knee started aching after a few rounds of the track and I had to stop.  IT-band, maybe; it was on the outside.  I might - maybe - try walking in socks tonight if we go again, see if that makes a difference.  Don't think the gym would be sympathetic to a barefoot approach.  I don't know if I could do Vibram Fives - I know I'd take a load of crap from Lee if I were to get them.  Maybe something of a moccasin, though - I think I could do those okay.  So the socks will be a bit of a trial run.

142.0 this morning.  Seems to me like I may just have hit my genetically programmed weight.  It's a good weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment