Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Being brain-dead sucks

My post-du-jour was rather wandery and uninformative.  Sorry, but I'm operating on crap sleep today - peri-menopause has been exerting its influence in a way that keeps me well out of REM sleep, even, most of the night.  Kick the covers off, dry out a bit, start being really cold, pull the covers up, start sweating, kick the covers off...  It's getting old.  Think I must go over to Paleo Hacks and see if a search on "hot flash" renders any useful info.  Last night really bit the big one, though - the kicking action caused some minor cramping in both ankles/calves, making it even harder to return to sleep. 

I'm at 143.6 again this morning - some of the swelling is gone, but I'm still sore.  Although some of that may be from having slept like a rolling stone all night.  No moss on me today, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment