Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday

I cannot tell right now if I am sick or not, which is really irritating.  I feel horrid, but it might just be exhaustion.  I sweat profusely in bursts, but it might just be a hot flash.  My throat is irritated, but that might be from days of smoke from the wildfires.  This so sucks!

Went home early yesterday and spent the afternoon in a recliner, reading and taking a short nap - would have been longer, but for the dogs' reaction to the UPS man, dropping stuff off for the bathroom.  I think it helped - at least at the time.  Overnight, I took an Advil PM again, and that helped with the sleep, but I'm at a point right now that sleeping for a straight solid week might just be enough for me.

Ate garbage yesterday.  Popcorn, an actual shortbread cookie,... well, maybe that was all of the garbage - beyond that, it was cheese, chocolate, nuts, meatloaf, green beans.  Oh - no; there were chips and salsa as well, just a few, to see if the salsa would help the throat irritation.  It didn't.  Anyway, I only paid a little for it - 142.2 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment