Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday

Rough sleep last night - 2 leg cramps launched me out of bed, which was not fun. Other than that, I didn't really wake up for any length of time, and I fell asleep pretty quickly, but I don't feel much rested. Trying to keep an eye on that - see if I can spot any correlations with much of anything. FWIW, I read on my iPad until 9 last night - maybe that was part of it.

158.8 this morning, so the leg cramps weren't for naught, I guess. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • walnuts (only a few)
  • an apple
  • cheese - 6 slices of cheddar (nasty flavor)
  • 1/2 lb "hamburger steak" at Cracker Barrel
  • green beans
  • sweet potato with butter
  • a handful of salted dark chocolate almonds
That was it. Pretty balanced for me - fruit, veg, meat, nuts, dairy.

Still no exercise. Lee's still coughing from his version of the cold. And I've been drained the past few days. Better than last week, but not terrific. If we can continue to get the food dialed in, I'm hoping it provides enough energy to get started on something.

Still driving without sunglasses. I think it's helping with the sleep; even last night, I stayed "asleep" rather than having extended awake periods of thrashing, and that seems like an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment