Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesday

The plan for yesterday was to eat meat and salad. We ended up, due to a propane deficiency, with Chinese. 161.0 this morning. I still think a lot of it is water.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • cashews and trail mix
  • hot and sour soup
  • 2 fried noodles
  • mushu chicken, no pancakes
  • a fortune cookie
That was it. Not great, but not awful. I have an apple and walnuts with me to eat today if I get hungry.

We managed a walk last night. Per Nike Running App, it was a mile and 3/4. Per Vivofit (which doesn't use GPS), it was 1.18 miles. I think I need to adjust my stride length or something. That's okay, though. We got a walk in after work! And I did my shoulder exercises. I put a stake in the ground for normal life again, one that I hope is legit.

Sleep last night was maybe better than it could have been, given that Charlie was on the bed. Not a lot of deep sleep, and I was more or less awake from 4:30 on. I'm hoping - but not holding my breath - that he'll be kenneled tonight, and stay there. Now that we're through Mardi Gras, I'm stepping away from the Benadryl except in a dire emergency, and working on getting my sleep naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment