Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday

Water. Like I said. Some of it's gone today - 158.8. Always nice to lose a couple of pounds overnight, right?

We managed meat-and-leaves yesterday, and I think stuffed peppers are on today's menu. Hopefully not much rice. But still clean eating, and that's all good. And I have veg and dip and cheese with me for eating during the day.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • an apple
  • walnuts
  • steak
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • several handfuls of salted dark chocolate almonds
I think that was it. I can tell I've been off the wagon for a while now, with bodyaches (joints, especially) and the return of keratosis pilaris on my legs, so it's time to get things straight in those areas.

Sleep was okay - I was watching a video on my iPad until around 10 pm, which is not sleep-inducing at all, so I suspect I got less than usual (for being at home, anyway). 

We got another walk in last night - turns out that the route we're taking is 1.33 miles, not 1.75. In any event, I got my stride length calibrated so my Vivofit now agrees with the GPS on the Nike Running app. And I hit goal again last night.

Shoulder exercises tonight. I moved to 5-lb weights on Monday and will stick there; I think that the 3-lb ones were a bit light for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment