Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday

Back to 158.8 this morning; super tired, and the Benadryl is, as usual, not working every night. I slept until around 3, I think - and not all that well. My cold isn't doing much, I have laryngitis, but nothing else. Mucinex is not budging it, though. Still, could be worse; Lee has bronchitis with bacterial things going on, and is on all sorts of meds. He didn't sleep last night until about 5:30 am, and then got up to feed the dogs at 6, which was kind of him, but unnecessary.

Anyway, we were to have gone to a do in San Antonio this weekend. That's off. 

Yesterday went like this:
  • tea with cream
  • 25000 IU of Vitamin D
  • cheese
  • carrots and cherry tomatoes and blue cheese dressing
  • a cup of vegetable soup
  • chef's salad with blue cheese dressing, including another piece of cheese
  • a couple of dark chocolate salted almonds
I think that was it. We went to Cracker Barrel for dinner, and I couldn't finish the salad - too much work. Not a good sign.

No exercise yesterday. If I can get this stupid thing to vamoose, I will restart walking at night - even if by myself. But until then, I'm conserving energy.

I made egg custard things last night to have for breakfast. They were supposed to be quiche lorraine flavored - and they might be - but mine tasted rather nasty this morning. That's been Lee's complaint all week, that food didn't taste good. He's lost 9 pounds since we got back. And while I wouldn't mind losing 9 pounds myself, I don't think I really want to do it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment